vCenter Server is the centralized platform for managing a VMware environment. It is the primary point of management for both server virtualization and vSAN and is the enabling technology for advanced capabilities such as vMotion, Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) and HA.
How to install
vCenter Server can install in many ways
- Through command line – Auto install
- OVA deployment
- using Management server (windows) by installer option etc..
- Copy ISO file into designated Windows based management server.
- Right click and Mount the ISO to map the content as virtual drive.
- Browse the drive and initiate installer as shown in below steps.
Installation stages in detail – IN PROGRESS
However, find the Gallery for step by step installation.
Mount ISO or extract the ISO using WinRAR or appropriate tool
Copy ISO and click on Installer